Saturday 20 May 2017

hi,
i'm going to tell you a story, i think i owe someone.

so, there was an upcoming event. it's like a music festival. i was really torn whether to go or not. it cost a lot of money and no, i'm not going to ask my parents for more money. i thought about it all day, then i decided not to go to that event. i was so certain that i didn't want to go there. i told my friend that i wasn't going, but my bestfriend kept telling me to go. i could've just go but i don't have enough money. so out of nowhere, she decided to pay half of my ticket.

on the day of the event i'm not really feel like going but i still went there with my best friend. after watching the show, it was kinda good. it's best lol. i enjoyed my time there and very thankful for my best friend. thanks to her for forcing me to come to the event.
i owe her a great festivals time.

No comments:

Post a Comment